If you are feeling too lazy to type a message to someone on WhatsApp, then you are in luck. The company has a voice feature on its platform, which allows users to dictate the message, this means that users now have no need to write or type the message. Just say out your message loud and the message will be delivered to your contact. The name of this new feature is the WhatsApp Dictation feature. This feature has been made available for Android and iOS.
Upcoming and Ongoing events
Want to Promote your Event, contact Naadle at 7090787344 or Email us at [email protected]
- First, open your WhatsApp.
- After that go to the chat window of the message you want to send.
- Tap on the Type box to send the message. On the keyboard, you will see a mic icon. Tap on it.
- Whatever message you want to send here speak, it will be automatically typed.
- Android users will get this mic button upwards in the keyboard. At the same time, iOS users downwards.
- After the message is typed, you can click the Send button. The message will reach your contact
Want to Add your Offers, contact Naadle at 7090787344 or Email us at [email protected]