A Delhi-based startup is all set to help bikers by making their lives easier and keeping them safe at the same time. The company has built a unique helmet with smart capabilities and has managed to fit an air purifier on top of it to help bikers breathe fresh air even when being surrounded by pollution. Here are some interesting features of the helmet:
Upcoming and Ongoing events
Want to Promote your Event, contact Naadle at 7090787344 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) It has an air purifier on its back and picks up all smoke coming from outside. The purifier’s mechanism cleans the air that enters so that the biker can breathe fresh air.
2) The cleaning unit itself is battery-operated and carries a 2600 mAh unit that can be charged via a micro-USB port on the helmet.
3) It will be sold by generic brands who can rely on the technology to attract 2-wheeler enthusiasts from across the nation. The helmet also gets a range of smart features via Bluetooth, that can be paired with a mobile app.
4) The app allows the rider to track how dirty the helmet is, and when it requires cleaning.
5) The leather padding and protective layers of the helmet are detachable.
6) The helmet follows all the standards kept by the government, is around 1.6 kg in weight.
According to the publication, the CEO of Shellios has confirmed that the helmet will be available in the Indian Market by mid-November.
If you like this article, click on the button below
Want to Add your Offers, contact Naadle at 7090787344 or Email us at email@example.com