Even after having the cool splash of monsoon rain, there are some flaws and negative effects from which you need to protect yourself. The first water droplets of the monsoon make us relieved and joyous. This season can be a remedy of rashes we got due to prickly heat during the summer. But, we too need to be really careful during monsoon with regards to the food we intake and the activities we perform.
Upcoming and Ongoing events
Want to Promote your Event, contact Naadle at 9035030300 or Email us at [email protected]
There are certain health risks we can suffer due to monsoon. Especially kids are very susceptible during monsoon. This is the season where waterborne bacteria can attack us and we can get the reduction in our immunity level. Normally people suffering from indigestion, allergies and several types of infections. Let us find out some tips that will keep us healthy during the monsoon.
Tips stay healthy in monsoon season
- If desired to eat roadside food, the rainy season isn’t the time to indulge. water and raw vegetables are not hygienic during the monsoon. Dry your feet when they get wet. Avoid colds and coughs by keeping your body moderately hot and dry.
- Don’t go in air-conditioned rooms with wet hair and damp apparels.
- Dry your feet when they get wet. Avoid colds and coughs by keeping your body moderately hot and dry.
- Keep a distance from people who are sick. If you have to shake hand with them, always wash your hands using warm water and soap afterwards.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper, handkerchief, or part of your clothes when you sneeze or a cough. This can reduce the spread of the viruses or bacteria.
- Keep away the children to play in the rain and rainwater.
If you like this article, click on the button below
Want to Add your Offers, contact Naadle at 9035030300 or Email us at [email protected]