Have you been seeing a number of people sharing ‘old person’ selfies all over the internet? Well, that’s not a source of a new app, its a product of an application called FaceApp. There is an app that promises to show you the future. Launched in 2017, the FaceApp is back in focus after it fine-tuned its AI engine. The app has become better at showing how users will look when they age. The apps ‘old’ filter has taken the social media by storm.
Upcoming and Ongoing events
Want to Promote your Event, contact Naadle at 7090787344 or Email us at email@example.com
The app, developed by a Russian company called Wireless Lab, uses Artificial intelligence to add filters to your photos. Other than age filter, the FaceApp can be used to add beards, hair colours, and swap genders among other transformations. The app makes use of the neural engine to edit selfies for various filters. The app is witnessing a lot of interest on social media and several celebrities have joined the ongoing #FaceAppChallenge.
Here’s how to turn your selfie into an older person’s picture
- First, install the app on your Android and iOS phone
- Head to the camera and click a selfie
- After doing so, the app will process the photo and display the filters that you can choose to edit your image.
- There are a number of filters, including old age one where your photo will be transformed into an image of an old person.
- Select the filter of your choice and then tap on done.
The app is available for both iOS and Android devices. iPhone users can download the app and use it free for three days after which you’ll have to pay for the app.
Want to Add your Offers, contact Naadle at 7090787344 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org