As the countdown to the upcoming Chandrayan 2 moon mission comes closer, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is giving an opportunity to members of the public to witness the spectacle live from the launch centre at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) on Tuesday announced it will open online registrations on July 4 for the public to register to view the launch live. But this will also depend on their ability at playing ‘fastest finger first’ because the gallery can accommodate 5,000 people and the public will be allowed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Upcoming and Ongoing events
Want to Promote your Event, contact Naadle at 7090787344 or Email us at email@example.com
Since this falls under its awareness program, ISRO will try to educate the viewers about the launch using large screens at the venue. It’s going to make an effort to explain all the little details about whatever mission is launching at that time. ISRO also plans to host explains about pre and post-launch activities to all the viewers and also telecast the same for everyone. The Chandrayaan 2 take-off has been scheduled on 15 July 2019 and it will be launching from ISRO’s Satish Dhawan Space Center in Sriharikota at 2.51 am IST. If all goes to plan, the lander will touchdown on the surface on 6 September 2019.
How to register to watch ISRO Chandrayaan 2 Launch Live
- ISRO will provide a link to register to watch the ISRO Chandrayaan 2 Launch. Earlier this link was available but ISRO has been removed from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) website.
- However, the link will be available on the SDSC website on 4 July 2019.
- Viewers need to log onto to the official website of SDSC SHAR, and go to a micro site.
- In the previous launches, viewers had to send a valid email address and get it verified, after which they could proceed with the online registrations to watch the ISRO launch live.
- Following which, visitor details such as individual or institute, number of people visiting, mode of transport and vehicle number needs to be submitted.
- Visitor’s contact details were needed to be provided after which terms and conditions had to be accepted. The final step would be the visitor’s capcha verification.
Want to Add your Offers, contact Naadle at 7090787344 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org